Saturday, January 15, 2011

First post of PopCast 2.0!

Welcome to our new designed website for PopCast 2.0! Now of course, while this IS the first post for the official PopCast 2.0 podcast, I have been posting on the PopCast Online Facebook fan page which is still active and online.
You can find it there as PopCast Online!
You can find all the older PopCast podcasts under that same name on iTunes.
You can find me at www.facebook.com/popcast
or nobodeynparticular@gmail.com
or Nobodey on Twitter
or Popcastonline on twitter

or.. the list goes on.

Important information: I just found a new co-host to record with me and we should be recording within a week or so =)

The new feed address will be: http://feeds.feedburner.com/Popcast20

And now, the ads. Yes, I have added adsense and amazon ads to this site. They should be unobtrusive and hopefully will motivate me to keep you folks happy. =)
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment